The 7th Chinese Enterprises Outbound Investment Conference
CCBC and CCPIT are again collaborating on the 7th Chinese Enterprises Outbound Investment Conference, April 17-18, 2013, in Beijing. This is a two-day CCPIT conference for Chinese firms interested in investing outside China, and CCBC helps to organize a half-day Invest in Canada seminar within it. Leveraging six successful years, this program will attract approximately 1,200 attendees, with roughly 150 at the Canadian session. This event is supported by a variety of important Chinese Ministries, including the National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Finance, and Ministry of Commerce.
The two-day program consists of plenary sessions, geographic investment sessions, sectoral seminars, and project matchmaking, plus a welcoming dinner at which sponsors can invite potential investors. The event is designed to assist Chinese enterprises to invest globally in accordance with China’s Go Global Strategy.
The half-day Invest in Canada seminar runs from 2:30-5:00 p.m. on April 17. We will coordinate speakers from sponsor organizations into a session designed to attract an excellent audience. Canadian firms seeking investment are also encouraged to attend matchmaking sessions offered by CCPIT.
The two-day program also includes sector-based seminars with a focus on mining, renewable energy, bio-pharmaceutics, internationalization of the RMB, and overseas M&A. Speaking slots in one of these sessions can be arranged for interested sponsors of the Canadian session (inquire for more detail).
Who Should Attend from Canada?
- Companies seeking investment from or cooperation with Chinese firms (please send your profile well in advance to facilitate invitation of interested investors)
- Lawyers, consultants, investment bankers, accountants, and other service providers who want to meet potential clients or represent their Canadian clients’ investment needs
- Provincial and city economic development representatives seeking investment to their communities
|Full conference attendance||Two-day conference, and two buffet lunches||$450||April 5|
|Invest in Canada attendance||4/17 afternoon Canadian seminar, and one buffet lunch||CCBC members, $175; non-members, $225||April 5|
Program & Schedule (subject to minor changes):
- Please click here to download the program for this event
- Beijing International Hotel Convention Centre,
No.9 Jiangguo Mennei Street, Beijing China. Zip：100005
- Delegates for this event are able to make the reservation in Beijing International Hotel at special rate. You can click here to download the reservation form.